What's new

New detector - Bounty hunter Junior ID

Rick K

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
756
Reaction score
716
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
ML SDC-2300, Fisher F-75, XP Deus,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just announced today.

IMG_0400.webp
 
I have to admit I did not see that coming. Almost like a mini Go-Find from Minelab for the kids.

My 10 year old daughter has the normal Junior...and the recovery speed on it is as fast as anything. Depth is only 3-4 inches of course...but recovery speed and unmasking is bonkers.

Interested to see if that suffers with the digitalization is has received here.
 
Available about 24 Oct - about $89.
 
Looks like fun. No body makes detecting fun for kids like Bounty Hunter.
 
I would use it , small simple light and good for quick park hunts.
 
It appears I will be reviewing one of these in about 1.5 weeks. Stay tuned...I will be posting 3+ videos with it. Unboxing....park hunt....review video. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom