What's new

New Detector Decision

MetalDetector27

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
46
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

I am looking to get back into detecting. I can not spend more than 250.00 right now. I was thinking an Ace 250 from KellyCo for general detecting around the house and local parks. Any other suggestions/other suggestions/thoughts?

Thanks
 
MetalDetector27 said:
Hi,

I am looking to get back into detecting. I can not spend more than 250.00 right now. I was thinking an Ace 250 from KellyCo for general detecting around the house and local parks. Any other suggestions/other suggestions/thoughts?

Thanks

The Ace 250 is a fanstastic machine! You should also consider the Tesoro Compadre at $160.00 which would leave you enough for kneepads and a Lesche digger!
 
all the name brand detectors would work my grandson used my ace 250 and he had a hard time with it we got him a coinmaster pro by whites and he just loves it i think it may be a little easir to use than the ace all i can say is get the best one that you can afford because you may want to upgrede before you know it dennis
 
Terry Soloman said:
MetalDetector27 said:
Hi,

I am looking to get back into detecting. I can not spend more than 250.00 right now. I was thinking an Ace 250 from KellyCo for general detecting around the house and local parks. Any other suggestions/other suggestions/thoughts?

Thanks

The Ace 250 is a fanstastic machine! You should also consider the Tesoro Compadre at $160.00 which would leave you enough for kneepads and a Lesche digger!

I have kneepads already and a digger! The one thing I like about the 250 is the pinpoint. Do you know if it searches deeper than the Tesoro? Also, does the 250 have to be in motion to detect like the Tesoro?

As far as the Mhz are concerned, I have no idea what to look for, but I am not spending much so I cannot be too picky.
 
SAVE YOUR MONEY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ........don't waste it on a ace 250......you allready have $250 to spend keep adding to till you can spend $350-$375 an go buy a Tesoro a good machine something you can pick up fairly cheap learn an have a great time with an find stuff with .

Give Mike a call at Woodland Detectors , Mike is a member here an a great down to earth family guy an he wont steer you wrong .

you can PM him threw the site or call him at 855-966-3563 that's 7 days a week tell him I sent ya


Good luck Tank :icon_thumleft:
 
Tank69 said:
SAVE YOUR MONEY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ........don't waste it on a ace 250......you allready have $250 to spend keep adding to till you can spend $350-$375 an go buy a Tesoro a good machine something you can pick up fairly cheap learn an have a great time with an find stuff with .

Give Mike a call at Woodland Detectors , Mike is a member here an a great down to earth family guy an he wont steer you wrong .

you can PM him threw the site or call him at 855-966-3563 that's 7 days a week tell him I sent ya


Good luck Tank :icon_thumleft:

Going with the Silver Umax. Hoping to find some good stuff with it :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom