What's new

New Detector From Woodland, In The Mail

Marvin Lee

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2011
Messages
52
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Tesoro U-Max / New MineLab Etrac / Garret Pro pointer
Today I found out that I now am the proud owner of a new "Minelab E-Trac. Mike at Woodland dectors was really helpful and steered me in the best decision. Was going to get the new Whites VX3, but Mike gave me a deal I could not pass up. I currently own a Tesoro Silver U-Max but have outgrown it and am going to step it up to another level!
Stay tuned! Just thought I would post this here. Marv, in Idaho. :icon_biggrin:
 

Attachments

  • 0000255_125.webp
    0000255_125.webp
    2 KB · Views: 127
  • DSCN0014 copy.webp
    DSCN0014 copy.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 177
verry cool! congratz what did he get you on the vx if you dont mind me asking im considering one of thoes or an at pro
 
:icon_thumright: Mike is the best! and you got an outstanding deal on an E-TRAC!!!!! congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom