B boojababy Full Member Joined Mar 21, 2016 Messages 190 Reaction score 222 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Bounty hunter gold digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 9, 2016 Thread Owner #1 With the money I gave him.
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,763 Reaction score 35,456 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 9, 2016 #2 Poor guy. Next time do it yourself! Lesche ? tagged "digging" ? Metal Detecting Stuff
Tuberale Gold Member Joined May 12, 2010 Messages 5,780 Reaction score 3,460 Golden Thread 0 Location Portland, Oregon Detector(s) used White's Coinmaster Pro Jul 9, 2016 #3 I'd go with the Lesche, myself. It's easy on the hands.
B boojababy Full Member Joined Mar 21, 2016 Messages 190 Reaction score 222 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Bounty hunter gold digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 9, 2016 Thread Owner #4 I used to have one of those and plan on getting another one when I can, I needed something better than what I did have.
I used to have one of those and plan on getting another one when I can, I needed something better than what I did have.
Back-of-the-boat Gold Member Joined Apr 18, 2013 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 8,980 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 9, 2016 #5 Went through quite a few like that until I got my Lesche, now wouldn't go back
Back-of-the-boat Gold Member Joined Apr 18, 2013 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 8,980 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 9, 2016 #6 You might want to grind in some serrations to help cut roots.
B boojababy Full Member Joined Mar 21, 2016 Messages 190 Reaction score 222 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Bounty hunter gold digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 9, 2016 Thread Owner #7 Good idea.