New Dowsing Request 11/11/13

DocBeav

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2012
SE Va
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030 (17", 11", 6" coils), Minelab Excalibur 800, Minelab Excalibur 1000 (w/OBN's Remote Pinpoint mod and CTX headphone connector)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all, just wondering if any of you, when you have time, can take a look at these photos and let me know what you think. Not looking for anything specific, of course gold, silver and any caches' would be great! Should also be a place for some relics and Native artifacts. I have added several photos and zooms of a couple areas.

Planning on scouting this place today so may have more info later. I know there are several homesites withing this area so I'm gonna see what I can find. Thanks for taking time to look at them.

New Site 5.jpgNew Site 6.jpgNew Site 2.jpgNew Site 4.jpg

I am finding Gems in a cave…The entrance to the cave may be easy to find from a boat….Art

New%20Site%206.jpg

Thanks aarthrj3811! I'll check that out!

I got a good hit at the 2 circles, you might want to check out the red boxes for metal detecting or whatever.

Attachments

• New Site 2-DocBeav.jpg
    New Site 2-DocBeav.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 95
Thanks Red!

DocBeav, a few more places to check.

Attachments

• New Site 6-DocBeav.jpg
    New Site 6-DocBeav.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 95
Excellent Red! Thanks!

Hi DocBeav,
Dowsing revealed an attraction to gold and silver in the areas of the white circles.
Thanks for posting your picture.
Jon
NewSite5dowsed.jpg

Thanks teleprospector! I haven't been able to get back there yet but may give it a go once the weather lets up around here!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back