What's new

new e trac

dbennett7

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
well after 3 days of reading the 2 books i got with it some of it is actully getting in my brain it is a lot different from anything i have had everybody be warned i probably will have a 100 questions before i am thru it thanks in advance dennis
 
Be patient my son, the silver will come! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
I've had my E-trac for 5 months and It's the best investment I have ever made. For me the first couple of months were bliss hit all my parks I knew had silver but couldn't find with my old machine and rake in the coins. Once I cherry picked the silver the real learning began and I can't believe what this machine can do. I force myself to work an old burned out iron infested park and spend hours picking thru the junk ,with this machine I can isolate multiple targets under my coil and find the coin. yesterday I only found two Indian heads but both had up to four targets with them (shotgun shell bottom , Nails etc). The guys with E-tracs on here are great and can keep you from re inventing the wheel. The other thing I like to do is when I get a good target run thru the different setting and see the results before I dig it. Well enjoy your new machine I'm not as expericened on the Etrac as some of the other guys but if I can help just ask

Neil
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom