issombeituni Sr. Member Joined May 26, 2013 Messages 273 Reaction score 188 Golden Thread 0 Location 46356 Jun 18, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Anyone upgrade from the 8inch to the 11dd coil. Got a great deal for the 11dd and ordered it. Should come this week and wondering how people like theirs?
Anyone upgrade from the 8inch to the 11dd coil. Got a great deal for the 11dd and ordered it. Should come this week and wondering how people like theirs?
F2 Hunter 28146 Full Member Joined May 22, 2013 Messages 132 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Rockwell, NC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 "Limited" CAMO - Fisher F5 (with Standard Coil) - Fisher F2 (10" coil) - & a Radio Shack "Treasure Finder" Metal Detector! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 26, 2013 #2 Where did you get your DD from and what was the price? I upgraded from the 8" to the 10" one of my F2's. On my other F2 I have it setup with the 4" coil.
Where did you get your DD from and what was the price? I upgraded from the 8" to the 10" one of my F2's. On my other F2 I have it setup with the 4" coil.