What's new

New F75 LTD owner here!!

DAVID@RT6DETECTORS

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
410
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryville, Tenn
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Quest Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got my F75 LTD yesterday. Looking forward to huntin with it. Any tips anyone might have would be appricated. :hello2:
 
I have been using the F75 LTD since the Camo model came out. I am a multi-line dealer but I am a relic hunter first. The F75 LTD has been an awesome machine for me and quiet honestly the best relic machine on the market. I have more than doubled my Confederate button collection. We (hunting buddy) focus on "hunted out" sites and use the BP mode. I do hunt in discrimination but with it very low usually around 4. I keep the sensitivity up as high as it will go and stay stable. In TN I keep it around 95 plus. I have taken the machine over spots that I hunted with the regular F75 and found a lot of good relics.

It does like silver and coppers. I found an 1854 large cent 14" deep. It does chatter a bit but you will get use to it and recognize the chatter from the targets.

Good luck and good hunting.

Lynn
Detector Depot
www.detectordepot.com
 
Oh man I envy you Crevias!

I don't have an LTD yet but maybe by the Spring I'll be able to swing one (pun intended).
I do have the LE model and the best I can tell you is don't get hung up on the numbers.

When I first got mine, the first coin I dug was a 34 Washington that read a solid 85 on the VDI. The next silver I dug was a silver Roosie that locked on at 75, so those were the numbers I concentrated on, big mistake.

Now I use both tone and VDI and it's made a huge difference in the amount of keepers and those silver coins really have a unique tone to them so just pay attention.

Good Luck!
Mike
 
Hows the EMI interference on the LTD? I want to get one in spring but Ive got GBSE and it has a problem with towers near by.
 
I have the F75 and the LTD and the GBSE which is very quiet even when maxed out.
My reg F75 never gave me a major problem even around town
running with sens of 80 or higher and disc of 6 or less most of the time
even around town.
The Ltd in boost mode which i always run, is ever quieter than standard mode.
While it does not make sense its the real deal.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom