New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was out in the sun and wind today for about four hours of hunting. I spent allot of time with both farmers talking about each of their farms. The one farmhouse has a "circa 1800" sign on the front porch, the other has the 1773 date in the brickwork on the gable end of the house. I took a spin around each one along with a spin in the fields. I know both places have been hit (those old houses draw allot of guys in the last 50 years) Found a few keepers, 1885 Indian, 1944 wheat and a ball button
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad
20171030_1251171.jpg Resized_20171030_161837.jpg

Upvote 14

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You are rocking it Brad. Sure wish I was heading your way.

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice scores on some oldies. The ball button could be 1830's to 1840's military button. Cannonballguy checked mine out and provided this information for me. Looks like a nice sight for digging cool old stuff.:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Indian Head!
Thanks

Good mix, there’s more around! Good luck on your return!
I have barely scratched the surface there will be many more hunts out there, thanks

You are rocking it Brad. Sure wish I was heading your way.
I wish you were too Kev

Nice assortment congrats
Thanks Art

Nicely done,, a little conversation, a lot of good will.
Nice people out this way, thanks brother, you should hop on that bike of yours and come visit for a few days!

Nice going..
Thanks Ken

Nice scores on some oldies. The ball button could be 1830's to 1840's military button. Cannonballguy checked mine out and provided this information for me. Looks like a nice sight for digging cool old stuff.:icon_thumright:
I found allot of ball buttons last year, different farms, guess allot in my area? Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread