What's new

New finds from the past week

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ForumRunner_20121107_145813.webp



ForumRunner_20121107_150113.webp



ForumRunner_20121107_150307.webp



ForumRunner_20121107_150438.webp
 
Upvote 0
ForumRunner_20121107_150858.webp



ForumRunner_20121107_151137.webp



ForumRunner_20121107_151333.webp



ForumRunner_20121107_151425.webp
 
ForumRunner_20121107_151714.webp
 
lol from the past week why you just posting them now? what the heck is that in second to last picture
 
I was on vacation...LOL. I have no idea what that is yet. other than the fact it was found in direct relation to the other artifacts.
 
yeah yeah vacation...i was on vacation...yeah yeah thats it...me and uh..morgan fairchild..yeah we were on vacation..... that was my jon lovitz ....strange pc indeed is it more like a fossil or ..
 
Its some type of sandstone. How was the visit with the " cartel" like a vacation I bet.
 
it didn't seem like a vacation until the days started getting shorter :laughing7:
 
SOHIO said:
yeah yeah vacation...i was on vacation...yeah yeah thats it...me and uh..morgan fairchild..yeah we were on vacation..... that was my jon lovitz ....strange pc indeed is it more like a fossil or ..

You sound exactly like Jon Lovitz.
 
Cool finds, we don't find much pottery around here. Love the sharks tooth, the last two pieces are interesting. Good to see you posting again. Thanks for the view.
 
theviking said:
Cool finds, we don't find much pottery around here. Love the sharks tooth, the last two pieces are interesting. Good to see you posting again. Thanks for the view.

I never find pottery either. I live in NC, but we are pretty much in the foothills of the VA. Mountains. Do you know where Virgalina is? In between South Boston VA and Roxboro NC. I live close to Virgalina.
 
Thanks.. yeah the last two.. hmmmm. I think the one with the divot might be part of a spindle.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom