What's new

New Forum Look On Smartphone

Tesorodeoro

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
2,960
Reaction score
5,155
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody else noticing the page being rearranged recently? When you respond to a post, you have to scroll down through the banner pictures to get to the thread. The page doesn’t load the first couple tries either. Try again is the message I get. Sometimes mid post it freezes up I the keyboard goes away and I have to refresh the page to complete the post.

IMG_6253.webp
 
Are you using an app or desktop mode on phone.

I'm on my phone now and it hasn't changed...

Did you turn on dark mode, it option at top right side of forum, left side of magnifying glass..
 
Anybody else noticing the page being rearranged recently? When you respond to a post, you have to scroll down through the banner pictures to get to the thread. The page doesn’t load the first couple tries either. Try again is the message I get. Sometimes mid post it freezes up I the keyboard goes away and I have to refresh the page to complete the post.

View attachment 2253232
IMG_6254.webp

IMG_6253.webp
 
Check message on duplicate thread.
 
Are you using an app or desktop mode on phone.

I'm on my phone now and it hasn't changed...

Did you turn on dark mode, it option at top right side of forum, left side of magnifying glass..
I keep dark mode on as it’s easy on my eyes. I use the web browser. Didn’t mean to post twice. It’s just confusing how it’s laid out now.
 
I’ve noticed the changes as well, same usage - phone web browser, dark mode. Instead of Top Finds being at top of main Forum page it is now the head of every thread, and you have to scroll down past it to see every page of the thread. Annoying, honestly. I’ve also noticed several occasions recently where the site pages are loading very slow.
 
Here is my view on my cell..

1000031569.webp
 
I use an android and noticed the same new layout, haven't made any changes to my phone.

Screenshot_20260511-063454.webp
 
I personally do not see any changes in the format/layout of forum.

The only changes made was in the top banner finds plugin.

From Owners:

"We've been working on upgrading the Banner Finds plugin that shows the images ....There should be less broken images now, ie, none... and it resizes better based on your screen. It also has alt tags and link tags based on the thread the image is pulled from. In addition, the images are .webp which are much smaller so loading speed should be faster.

Also the images are cached as well, so subsequent page reloads shouldn't cause you to download the image again."
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom