DionHurst

Greenie
Aug 13, 2011
Cypress, TX
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I'm new to metal detecting, and as you see I live in the Cypress area. I had one as a kid (not very good), and as we always do we come back to the things we enjoy. I was surprised by Santa with an Ace 350, and trying to learn the ins and outs of using it.

Done some detecting in my back yard, and cleaned it of a lot of the build trash that comes along with houses. Had the Automax V4 pointer and didn't like it that much so just recently purchased a DetectorPro Pistol Pointer to HOPEFULLY make the holes I dig smaller! ;P

Trying to find out how to narrow down those good places to hunt for the good stuff so if you know of any in my area let me know.

I did have the privilege of taking my 350 on a cruise to the Bahamas, but only got an hour on each stop that we made on the cruise. Found a couple of bucks in change as I didn't want to disturb the people on the beach while they were sunbathing.

Dominic

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome from Chambers co. Hope all your hunts are great. Happy Hunting....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread