What's new

New from Missouri

powderkeg

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 2, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shell Knob, MO
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Just getting started detecting in Missouri...My son (bradsguns) attended CTH last year and I plan to attend with him this year. Looking forward to the hunt.
Powderkeg
 
Hey Powderkeg glad to see you here . I have family who lives in Crane so you are not far away .
I am from Springfield Mo. also .

Hope to see your finds soon , and there is quite a bit in the ground around your area .
 
MG_127.gif
Powderkeg

Now I know who you are. :laughing7: You're going to have a blast at CTH4, this will be my 4th hunt @ Caldwell.

welcome53 (3).webp​
 

Attachments

  • welcome53 (3).webp
    welcome53 (3).webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 64
Ha! Powderkeg is going to have a blast. :D


Welcome to T-Net Powderkeg. :icon_thumright:

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom