New Garrett Pro Pointer

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had been shopping around for another pinpointer. I have 2 already but needed another one. The Whites bullseye was just about worn out. I somehow ended up with the Tesoro Treasure Mate. Thought it would be all I needed but seems like the pinpointer is not like their detectors. So, early my time this morning I thought I would give a shout to Bart, since I had seen so many good reviews. Sent him a text message and it wasn't long before he answered...I thought I had early hours. I bought the Garrett and he said he would ship it out today....All I can say is...HE is a man of his word...Bart, if you happen to read this, thanks again and I will keep doing business with you. So folks, if you need something in the detecting line...Give Bart a shout.

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, early my time this morning I thought I would give a shout to Bart, since I had seen so many good reviews. Sent him a text message and it wasn't long before he answered...I thought I had early hours. I bought the Garrett and he said he would ship it out today....All I can say is...HE is a man of his word...Bart, if you happen to read this, thanks again and I will keep doing business with you. So folks, if you need something in the detecting line...Give Bart a shout.

That's why I only deal with him exclusively from now on.
I originally went with one of "the biggest MD companies on the internet". Let's just say that Bart gives a better deal for your money.
I also tried another forum sponsor but never got a return call back.

By the way It only takes about 5 days for stuff Bart ships to reach my doorstep.
He will also send you a tracking number so you can keep tabs on it's shipping progress.

signal

Apr 30, 2011
Royal Palm Beach, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030, Minelab Exalibur II, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
For those of us who don't know, how do you contact him? (Business name, phone, etc, or even user id on here)

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• bigboyshobbies.gif
    bigboyshobbies.gif
    10.5 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks everyone! The kind words are much appreciated! Means a lot to me!

My contact info is below. Feel free to holler at me anytime with questions!

OP
OP
SC_hunter

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bart...Just letting you know I got the propointer today...Man, it sure beats the heck outta all the others I have used or tried. Great doing business with you.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bart...Just letting you know I got the propointer today...Man, it sure beats the heck outta all the others I have used or tried. Great doing business with you.

Very welcome!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread