New guy in Logan County.

JamesWV

Jul 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
tesoro tejon
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Im in saint albans here ... what type of detecting are you looking in getting into. Im sure you will love the hobby once you get going

OP
OP
crabtree

crabtree

Mar 4, 2012
Charleston, WV
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hoping to find some foil and pull tabs. Know any good spots? Anything really. I'll probably start out looking for lost pocket change in the local playgrounds and such but I'd love to know some spots for old Civil War bullets and the like. What are some good things to look for in this area?

Techno_70

Greenie
Feb 2, 2010
I'm over in Harts if you would like to get together and do some hunting sometime...been looking for someone fairly local to hit some of the backwoods with where some old house seats was.

Hoping to find some foil and pull tabs. Know any good spots? Anything really. I'll probably start out looking for lost pocket change in the local playgrounds and such but I'd love to know some spots for old Civil War bullets and the like. What are some good things to look for in this area?

OP
OP
crabtree

crabtree

Mar 4, 2012
Charleston, WV
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm over in Harts if you would like to get together and do some hunting sometime...been looking for someone fairly local to hit some of the backwoods with where some old house seats was.

Yea I'd love to. Weekday evenings are probably best for me. I'm just about always fishing on Saturdays and Sunday is for the family. How far from Harts are the sites you're talking about?

Techno_70

Greenie
Feb 2, 2010
12 pole mingo county/wayne county line there is an old log cabin sitting in the woods...and there used to be a school there along with 2 old house seats not far from there....I work 3rd shift only time i really get to get out is on the weekends....or on fridays

Yea I'd love to. Weekday evenings are probably best for me. I'm just about always fishing on Saturdays and Sunday is for the family. How far from Harts are the sites you're talking about?

OP
OP
crabtree

crabtree

Mar 4, 2012
Charleston, WV
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
12 pole mingo county/wayne county line there is an old log cabin sitting in the woods...and there used to be a school there along with 2 old house seats not far from there....I work 3rd shift only time i really get to get out is on the weekends....or on fridays

I could probably do it on a Friday afternoon. Once in a while I get a Sunday free too. Just shoot me an email some time the day before you're going and I'll see if I can make it. It sounds like you have some nice prospects. You can email me at [email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread