What's new

New guy in Nevada

ragtopman

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2026
Messages
31
Reaction score
60
Golden Thread
0
Hello.....As you can tell, I'm another new guy here hopefully looking for some education. and possibly someone to go nugget shooting with. I just moved to the Reno area and I know absolutely nothing about Nevada. If anybody ever wanted to show me the ropes in Rye Patch, I'd appreciate it and thanks for having me.
 
Welcome to Tnet .. .. .. .. .. :hello:
 
...moved to the Reno...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: NEVADA for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome to the Forum & Good Hunting !
 
Hi Ragtopman, Native Nv. here. I haven't done much in regard to the "Rye Patch Rush" but I can tell you that these hills hold a ton of history. Get out there and just start swinging. Make sure you're not on PP though. Good luck and have fun. HH
 
Hi Ragtopman, Native Nv. here. I haven't done much in regard to the "Rye Patch Rush" but I can tell you that these hills hold a ton of history. Get out there and just start swinging. Make sure you're not on PP though. Good luck and have fun. HH
Thanks for reaching out Daddyd2x, the biggest problem I have is I know nothing about where to go in Nevada. Ive been here for just over a year (I'm from Alaska). I know where Rye Patch is but Id get lost if I went back in there swinging.
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom