What's new

New guy near Janesville

Gettintoknowsomethin

Full Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Beach CA.
Detector(s) used
$49.99 Radio Shack
I am brand new to this forum as well as MDing. I just got my first detector its a Minelab Safari. I hope to be able to learn as well as use it as soon as possible!. I just hope the Safari works better then my $39.99 Radio Shack one does. I hope there is someone else that lives near me to maby go out and get some silver!
 
Welcome to the forum and I think you will enjoy the safari. Just make sure you read instructions and air test to see where your signals fall. And remeber Minelab dont really air test that well for they get alot more depth in real soil.
HH Steve
 
W-Blink.gif​
 

Attachments

  • W-Blink.gif
    W-Blink.gif
    163.7 KB · Views: 209
dontknownutin,
welcome.

Hope you and that Safari find a bunch. :thumbsup:


have a good un..........
SHERMANVILLE
 
Thank God for the 39.99 radio shack detector. I think there are a lot of people started with one of those, I did.In the early 80's I lost a set of keys and a friend had a cheepy radio shack unit and I found the keys. Moral of the story is it gets you intrested in a great lifetime activity. Welcome to the hunt.
panelman
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom