What's new

New guy on the block

LuckyKevin

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2011
Messages
32
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
FL
Hi, been following the site for a long time and always learn a lot. Looking forward to being a contributing member.

Kevin
 
Welcome aboard!

I've never dove for treasure and it's been years since I dove on any wrecks but this section of TNet is always my first stop when I log in. These guys are true adventurers and treasure dawgs eh? :hello2:
 
LuckyKevin,
How much would you like to contribute? I accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Amex.
Just Kiddin', Welcome !
Aquanut
 
aquanut said:
LuckyKevin,
How much would you like to contribute? I accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Amex.
Just Kiddin', Welcome !
Aquanut

:laughing9: :headbang:

I accept sweat and muscle- coins are good too!!

Welcome aboard, there's much to learn here. But watch out for that bug!
 
Welcome Kevin, this is really GREAT Forum! By the way, do you live in Germany?

All the best,
Lobo (Bobadilla)
 

Welcome aboard, Kevin :icon_thumright: ....careful though, this gig can become a needle in the vein!!!
 
Thank You all for the hosbitality.

No Lobo, I don't live in Germany...just got typing too fast when I registered. Live in Sunny FL most of the year, but my job takes me all over.

Kevin
 
Welcome - "lucky" guys are my favorites!

Bonnie
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom