What's new

New guy ordered a Land ranger Pro

muddyrock

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2016
Messages
81
Reaction score
156
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro and Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, Getting back into the hobby after some time away. My last machine was a B.H. 505 and sold it off years ago. So ordered up the LRP and should be Thursday :headbang: Looking forward to showing off any finds I come across and just hanging out here.


muddy
 
I just got mine Saturday and I'm in the same boat as you! Love the machine though, much easier than those older models
 
Last edited:
Best of luck with the LRP, it is ultra light and and has many options. Looking forward to your "Today's Finds" post from the 1st time you take it out.
 
Love mine, especially with the smaller coil. Welcome to the forum.
 
Welcome guys, the LRP is a great detector and there is quite a bit of info here.
 
Welcome to the forums muddy! The LRP is a fantastic detector and IMO the best "bang for the buck" in all of detecting land. I can't really think of anything that comes close for the $$. $300 buys you one hell of a detector in the LRP. Only the most terrible of soils will give it trouble...anything else and it is a damn fine performer that hangs (and beats) with many detectors 2-3X the price.

The 505 is a fine machine...but you are about to be blown away. :occasion14:
 
Good luck on your hunts. You got a great detector and we're all waiting to send congratulation messages to you next time you post...
 
I agree with Hunter. Prepare for a whole different experience with the LRP.
 
Hey Muddy .. I myself just ordered the LRP and should be here Thursday. Also ordered the Garrett Pinpointer Pro II with holder and a dump bag on a good deal on Amazon. Are you going to set up a test bed? I would be curious to see how closes are tones and numbers are with the different settings. I know soil condition will play a factor. Anyway good luck and lets share a few stories
 
LRP1980 .......Just wondering how your doing with your new LRP.? Getting my LRP Thursda.y Hope you have had some good targets
 
Last edited:
Looks like a lot of us jumped on the Land Ranger Pro Amazon deal this week.
I am not a Prime member so my order is just sitting collecting dust, hoping I guess, I will give in some day and join.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom