J Jer1 Tenderfoot Joined Apr 19, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Apr 19, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Hello all, From Burlington ON, Canada I am so new I don't even have a metal detector yet. Key word being yet.
Hello all, From Burlington ON, Canada I am so new I don't even have a metal detector yet. Key word being yet.
Hasse Full Member Joined Apr 27, 2010 Messages 105 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used GTI 2500 com treasure Hound eagle eye / Ace 250 / Magnet Cobra Beach Apr 28, 2011 #2 Welcome to T-Net! Just come into an encyclopedia, where there are many experiences! Surely you will buy one of the best, we have expert colleagues who will tell you! Hasse
Welcome to T-Net! Just come into an encyclopedia, where there are many experiences! Surely you will buy one of the best, we have expert colleagues who will tell you! Hasse
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2011 #3