What's new

New hardware design on CTX

beerguy

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
1,146
Reaction score
1,193
Golden Thread
0
Location
Camano Island, WA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Manticore, Deus 2, etc.
Many more on a rotating basis.
Park Ranger and Pack Mule pouches by Freeloader!
Anyone have an idea if the recent hardware change impacts the o-ring mod that people are doing to improve depth of submersion?

Will the o-ring still fit?

Is it still needed?

I saw the thread where it was discussed, and it was a little dated, so apologies if I am bringing up an already dead horse...
 
Rob, it is worse than that.

I haven't got it yet!

I am just stir crazy, so I am researching.

I found the thread where there was discussion of replacing the seal with an o-ring.

I was just wondering if the new changes in hardware has changed things in regard to that particular mod.

Plus, I got a comment last week where I was informed that I have been a member here for many years and only had a few posts.

Trying to rectify that and be a better member.
 
The link to the thread I gave you has your answer in it.
 
I get it... I may be slow, but I am also not too bright!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom