New here, excited to get started!

AreasGrey

Tenderfoot
May 5, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

I've been travelling and treasure hunting around the world for a few years now. Only recently when travelling had to stop did I think to join online communities where I could meet other people who have similar interests.

While I'm usually chasing legendary treasures and participating in armchair treasure hunts I am interested in getting started with metal detecting. The only problem is I don't know what the best metal detectors are on a budget, would love some recomendations.

Great to be here and a part of the community. Looking forward to getting involved with some threads soon!

erfranks

Mar 3, 2021
Cape Coral, Fl
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC-2B
Minelab Equinox 800
White TRX pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from NC, as far as detectors go, you can do a little research and find the detector meant for you, I like the Minelab Equinox 800, but they also have a 600 version. I also hunt with a old school detector the Nautilus DMC iiB, i like them both and they do good for me. Welcome

HuntH2002

Bronze Member
May 27, 2018
San Antonio, TX
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2015 Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 // 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharpshooter // 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome from Texas :wave:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)...

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-):cat::occasion14::headbang:

claypile

Mar 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there. Welcome to the forum! Good luck and happy hunting!

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Aboard and Greetings from New York

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions