viking754

Jun 1, 2011
Detector(s) used
garret Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
first i will start say HELLO to all here and say sry for my bad english

then the reson i reg here :help: :help: :help: :help:

i been travilling alot in afrika and i bought some land in turkana .my plan are starting mine company
but its a jungel and 1000 off company out there are waiting for a chance to screw me i think hehe

the main problem i stand with now are where do i want to go with my gold.jewels. and make sure i get a fair price ?

my main plan and reson i do thiss, are the pepole there live in the area. Are in big need of help and i promissd them help

thats the reson i got the LICENS and got approved from there big chiefs down there

approved from mine commision and gorverment to use the land for exstracting minerals and all kind off metal s

LOADS off law trust me it is and jungel to hehe ???

but seeing thiss pepole have it so bad have given me the energi to work hard for thiss i have in plan

the plan ..

1. start collecting gold with detectors with a small group off pepole i will make
2. get the gold.minerals sold
3. find a buisnees partner or partners
4. secret
5. secret
6. secret
7. ........
8. ........

so iff u are the one there have alot off good adwise for me fell free too post me

Gredings your new member

..bo christensen..dk

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you asking advice about metal detectors, or are you asking advice about selling what you have?What ever you do GOD BLESS and Be Safe,Chris

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
You must have coin,antique dealers in your area,I would start there first,BEWARE of people wanting something for nothing!!!!!! (just decribed about 6 billion people)

Jun 17, 2010
Middle,Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Detectors used: Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Ace 250,Garrett Treasure-Ace 200(retired) with Garrett PRO-POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
33333333333.gif
happy diggings and great finds!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread