What's new

New here.

Alski

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Will County
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for good places to hunt
around the Lake Geneva area. Any suggestions?
 
Lotta history there.

I heard you can hike around the lake legally; don't know if that's true. That would be a good start to "see history".

If you can hunt the swimming beach, I'd do it in a flash. Underwater off the boat dock too.
 
I have hunted all around the lake. 4 sandy beaches and locals that hunt them all the time.
To hike around the lake you are always on private property.
A Path that the home owners maintain and allows public easement.
 
How's that really work? Can you actually hike around the lake, and can you do it and still not be a PITA for private landowners?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom