What's new

new hi from fort worth tx

smugpot

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2010
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites coinmaster III
hi new to forum in fort worth like whites classic III ,I hunt 3 to 4 times a week only 2 silver so far but lots of clad and a few relics
 
Hey Ft Worth,

I just joined today too! I live North of you on hiway 75 between Mckinney and Sherman good luck and maybe we can get together sometime and go MD.

Freddy
 
Welcome to T-Net Smugpot. :icon_thumright:

 
Greetings distant neighbor! Welcome! I have a ranch south-west of Cleburne! Did Santa make it to your area?
 
MG_127.gif
smugpot

welcome53 (3).webp​
 

Attachments

  • welcome53 (3).webp
    welcome53 (3).webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 115
Welcome to Tnet!
 
wow nice o meet you all Santa let me sell my old Garrett and get a geb unit like the old whites 5000d i had now got the classic 3 with all the bells but no whistle i work 2nd shift hunt in the am or on weekends found my first bullet today and enough clad to buy lunch not to bad my next trick is gonna be using clad to buy my daily lotto
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom