New Hot Kid on the block.......

Dallas

Oct 2, 2005
Clatskanie, Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Folks, the new Hot Kid on the Block is the New Garrett AT GOLD.
Sorry to say, I have never had a great preferance for the Garrett line. That is, until the New AT Pro came allong. That machine kind of tweeked my attention a little. Now we have the New Garrett AT Gold and this machine is really something to talk about. I have done some early testing after I have now finally got my hands on one.
Super Fast Recovery,Very,Very sensative. Just about as easy as you can get to operate. The Iron ID really works and on most Bottle Caps also. True All Metal with threshold and still in A/M you get this big target ID number.
What this 18khz machine will do on small Gold Nuggets is amazing. I am still testing with the Nuggets but so far with the stock coil I get a solid Tone at 4" with a 1.6 grain Nugget. That's almost to small to call a Nugget, more like a Picker.
I have put my T2 SE and Omega asside for awhile and am having a ball with the Garrett AT GOLD........
Give me a call or EMail me and lets see if we can get you into one of these great little machines for a price you can live with.
[email protected] 503-728-2094 Cell 425-293-4503
Dallas K&D Detectors

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread