New Hunting partner. 4years old and eager!

DiggerB

Feb 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker VI
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had a great day yesterday. Went to visit my daughter and son in law yesterday and play with my grand daughter. I filled a "pirate treasure " box with ring pops, toys, "jewels" and other fun stuff and buried it in my daughters back yard before she got home with my grand daughter. She was a little tentative at first but then really got into it when the machine started beeping over where the treasure was and helped grandpa dig up the "real pirate treasure". LOL we spent the next couple of hours digging up every penny, clad nickel, screw and pop top in their back yard. It was so much fun!

She was as excited digging up every screw and nail as she was the pirate treasure. We had a ball. Wife talked to our daughter today and she said after church the littl loe one grabbed a shovel and said she was going to dig up some more treasure in the back yard. Daughter said no you can't just dig holes all over the yard. Little one muttered loud enough to hear " I wish grandpa Bob was here". LOL Thats right kid I will handle your light work for you !:hello2: lol you have to love grand kids.!

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DiggerB,

Sounds like you had a blast with that little one!! My grandaughters are 4 & 5 yrs old and you gave me one heck of an idea. Think I'll have to go bury some "treasure" around in their front pasture real soon. Once I do though, like your little one, these two will be out there digging up the place, with or without my wife and me!! LMBO!

OP
OP
D

DiggerB

Feb 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker VI
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lol
Yeah Uncle Buck. Can't wait to take her to the beach this summer
Pretty sure she will find treasure there too

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Aint nothin' better, done it with mine, and they really get into it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread