What's new

NEW in BOX! Muonionalusta Meteorite Hydromax Reserve Watch For Sale

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,755
Reaction score
35,428
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I bought this watch several years ago and never wore it. I have taken it out to admire it many a time, but it has become time to get it to someone that will appreciate the one-of-a-kind meteorite watch face, and the fact it is waterproof to 3,000-feet deep. I'm offering the watch at the original 2009 price, even though I see them listed online for over $500 since production ceased. Proceeds will benefit MD4V.org. 914-589-3985
meteorite.webp
 
BUMP!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom