Frank1960 Hero Member Joined Nov 13, 2009 Messages 885 Reaction score 118 Golden Thread 0 Location Evans Colorado Detector(s) used AT Max Dec 28, 2010 #2 Man I need a sugar momma lol What all ya doing with it?
Goes4ever Silver Member Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 4,949 Reaction score 2,326 Golden Thread 0 Location NorthWest Ohio Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 14, 2011 #4 Just got me one last week, it was 3 weeks old and the lady needed money real bad.....she was asking $400 for it on craigslist, I offered here $350 and she took it.....I love it. I am posting this reply right now on it...lol
Just got me one last week, it was 3 weeks old and the lady needed money real bad.....she was asking $400 for it on craigslist, I offered here $350 and she took it.....I love it. I am posting this reply right now on it...lol