What's new

New jar...

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think anything much and rather small....but I took the bait! I had to edit this b/c I forgot to mention #3 mib has an odd base to me. Hard to explain, but it appears older somehow. I don't think it is just worn spots, b/c it is consistent thru out the mib. :tongue3:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6936.webp
    IMG_6936.webp
    589 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_6937.webp
    IMG_6937.webp
    424.7 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_6938.webp
    IMG_6938.webp
    507.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_6939.webp
    IMG_6939.webp
    589.2 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Those are some nicer swirls! I'm not going to give very conclusive answers on these.
I don't really know if #1 is Alley or Ravenswood... I like it but I don't recognize it.
#2 I think is Alley though it does have some ravenswood traits too.
#3 Is Alley
#4 I can't see the swirl construction enough to tell what it is. I would guess it's a jabo just because most oxblood on clears are, but I don't know (Is that oxblood or brownish-red? Hard to tell from the pics.)
#5 Looks mostly like Ravenswood to me.
 
Added pics

Added pics of reddish (not oxbloody) one that you think mite be Jabo.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6961.webp
    IMG_6961.webp
    861.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_6962.webp
    IMG_6962.webp
    796.9 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_6963.webp
    IMG_6963.webp
    328.3 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_6964.webp
    IMG_6964.webp
    431.6 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_6965.webp
    IMG_6965.webp
    473.4 KB · Views: 90
I see better now, not oxblood and I don't think Jabo... thinking champion? Is it single fold? Some pics look like it, some not.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom