What's new

New Jug, Dutch or Spanish

  • Thread starter Thread starter 99*
  • Start date Start date
9

99*

Guest
I found this f....er diggin hard and snatched it for CHristmas, Good Luck Wreckdiver on your site, I hope you figure out the Bell, to all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
99* :) :) :)
 

Attachments

  • JUG 001.webp
    JUG 001.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 242
  • JUG 002.webp
    JUG 002.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 222
Can you tell if its glazed on the inside? It looks spanish...actually looks like an old vessel for mercury
 
Two wrecks one on top of the other both followed the same course into a cut and sunk, tragic? I ask? I would go with it that the jug is Spanish as it matches other pieces of Spanish ware in this area? Mercury maybe, it could b from the Mercury Squadron FLeet, it is glazed to some extent but the sand ware has removed most, I will post more as it goes....99*
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom