What's new

New MD arrived yesterday

bpd138

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
My Minelab X-Terra 505 arrived yesterday evening. It's all put together and ready to but the problem is; over a foot of snow fell last night. Theres too much interference in the house so I guess I will have to wait until Spring now before I can try it out. :(

I've read the manual and have a fairly decent understanding of how it all works. Just wondering if the factory settings are a good place to start? No sense re-inventing the wheel so if anyone has some "settings" suggestions that work well for them I would appreciate it.

Roll on Spring.

Willie
 
Snow is a good place to start. Put a few object in the snow and test your unit. ther may be some warmer days ahead. The sooner you get familiar with it the better you will be able to sense a problem. Thus quicker return policy is honored! IF NEED BE!
Good Luck
 
yes stick to the factory settings , visit youtube for great minelab vids and tips
 
"Just wondering if the factory settings are a good place to start?"

That is the best place to start. Minelab has taken many hours to figure which settings work best for each machine. After you are comfortable with the factory setting then you can experiment, but for your own sake, keep it simple.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom