What's new

New member from Lake Tawakoni Texas

diverboss

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 25, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Just figured out how to use my old Pioneer 101 bounty hunter, and I am ready to start hunting. Anybody in this area able to tolerate an old rookie, please, show me the ropes.....
 
I am up here in the Dallas area but you never know when my travels might take me to the Lake Tawakoni area. If I see a cache lead in that part of the country I will keep you in mind.

Welcome to Tnet! :wav: :blob3: :wav:
 
I'm about 4 hours west of you... if I was you I'd find the swimming areas of that lake and go hunting there for starters... its too dang hot to hunt elsewhere!

Chukers
 
Never thought of that, there is a little league ball field close to us, and I know where all the parents sit. Gonna try there tomorrow am. I'll post if I find anything.
THanks for the tip
Skipper
 
diverboss said:
Never thought of that, there is a little league ball field close to us, and I know where all the parents sit. Gonna try there tomorrow am. I'll post if I find anything.
THanks for the tip
Skipper

Good Idea!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom