What's new

New Member from Lexington, KY

psdisme

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lexington, KY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
I'm just getting started in the hobby. Been doing a lot of reading here and it's very helpful. After much reasearch I purchased a Tesoro Vaquero as my 1st detector. Also gathered some digging tools and one of those Cen-Tech hand helds. Now if only the ground wasn't frozen and snow covered!
 
MG_127.gif
psdisme

welcome53 (3).webp​
 

Attachments

  • welcome53 (3).webp
    welcome53 (3).webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 107
Welcome, outstanding detector choice :icon_thumleft:
 
Welcome to T-Net. :icon_thumright:



Use the down time for research on where to use your new equipment. :thumbsup:
 
What part of town are you in?
 
psdisme said:
I live close to CastleWood park.

Castlewood should be a good area. I never hunted there, but know some people over the years that have.
Welcome
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom