What's new

New Member from Ulladulla NSW AU

raymondj

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2013
Messages
35
Reaction score
49
Golden Thread
0
Location
Batemans Bay NSW AU
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II ...Minelab SDC2300... Minelab CTX3030 and for the missus a Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi all,
My name is Ray and I live in Ulladulla NSW AU about 250 klms south of Sydney. I am a very active prospector chasing generally gold. In my travels have come across numerous other items such as rings, silver coins back to the 1830's. I use a Minelab GPX5000 and will be buying a smaller one in the near future. I have heard that Garrett are bringing out a new PI machine in August/September so will wait and see what this is like. Looking forward to being an active member.
 
Welcome to TNET! :wave: Have a Good Day!
 
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Australia for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your country.
 
:hello:Welcome from the Swamplands of Louisiana.
 
Hello and welcome to the forum Ray!
 
Welcome from So Cal, HH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom