What's new

New Member in Randolph County, WV near Elkins

wvplug

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2014
Messages
343
Reaction score
101
Golden Thread
0
Location
Randolph County, WV
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking forward to 2014 detecting. Looking for members in my area, new spots to dig and possibly a club close by. :laughing7:
Should the ground ever thaw I'm ready.
 
Welcome from White Plains, New York!
 
Thanks Terry.
 
I just joined today also. I hope the ground thaws out soon my detector is just gathering dust now.Im in Hampshire County not to far from you.
 
Welcome aboard Trap. Yeah I know what you mean and the next storm is already nipping at our heels over here...... :O(
 
I live in Webster co I would like to come that way and do some digging
 
I live in Webster co I would like to come that way and do some digging

Sounds good. If winter ever passes we can discuss it further. Do you have an area you want to dig picked out?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom