What's new

new member longtime lurker

wtrdg

Greenie
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hi, newbie here. My wife has been into this stuff a long while and she has tried her best to get me to join in. So since I'm laid up with an on-the-job injury I've got a little time on my hands so why not? I've got a favor to ask and I'm probably pushing it a little bit my being new and all. I posted some pictures on Old Dogs' sign and symbols thread yesterday and I'm hoping some knowledgeable people will take a look and see if you think we are on to something. thanks. Waterdog
 
Welcome to TreasureNet Waterdog. :icon_thumright:

 
Thanks DigginThePast. It's great to be here.
 
MG_127.gif
Waterdog

PG16996 (2).webp​
 

Attachments

  • PG16996 (2).webp
    PG16996 (2).webp
    50.7 KB · Views: 125

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom