What's new

New member-Shreveport

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
1,064
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings to all! I just joined up and glad to see people from Louisiana here. I'm like ya'll, it's hard finding people around the state but now I realize that they're here! Just wanted to say hello. Been detecting for a number of years and just got fired up again! Looking forward to meeting you.
Steve ;D
 
Welcome to T-Net, Steve...glad to have you on board. A lot of nice folks here, so pull up a chair and get acquainted with them...check out the posts/pics of their finds. There's a little bit of everything here...so enjoy!

I was going to mention the Louisiana Bayou Hunt to you, but I see you already found the post...would love to see you there.

;) RR
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom