What's new

New member

whoodoo

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
I'm looking forward to this meeting people who have shared interests.
I live in Northern Michigan. The UP to be exact. I hope there are others. I am an avid outdoorsman. Camping, fishing,hunting,trapping and I love to prospect and metal detect.
 
Welcome to the best forum from Oregon!
 
...I live in Northern Michigan...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: MICHIGAN for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Whoodoo welcome to a fantastic forum. I used to live in Michigan. Been to the UP quite a few times
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome from North Carolina!
 
Welcome to the Forum - you live in a great part of the country for Metal Detecting - lots of history !

If you've never seen it before - watch the documentary on "The Copper Wars" on Michigan's UP.

Good Hunting !
 
I'm looking forward to this meeting people who have shared interests.
I live in Northern Michigan. The UP to be exact. I hope there are others. I am an avid outdoorsman. Camping, fishing,hunting,trapping and I love to prospect and metal detect.
Welcome from Buckley, Mi
Any nice Minerals around you?, like Giant Copper float, Gold or Silver.
 
Last edited:
Welcome. I know that place, it is known to snow an inch or two or fifty feet.
Welcome to the Treasure net.
The UP can be a brutal place but I was born and raised here. Lived here my whole 53 years.
Whoodoo welcome to a fantastic forum. I used to live in Michigan. Been to the UP quite a few times
 
Welcome to the Treasure net.
The UP can be a brutal place but I was born and raised here. Lived here my whole 53 years.
Thank you. I think this forum is going to be fun.
 
Welcome from Buckley, Mi
Any nice Minerals around you?, like Giant Copper float, Gold or Silver.
Thank you and welcome aboard.
The UP is rugged terrain. Most people aren't willing to work so hard for a needle in a haystack. I am.
 
Welcome aboard from San Diego!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom