What's new

New Member - Silver Estate Sale Finds - Please help!

guito13

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 13, 2015
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All,

I am new here. Just got into the hobby. I found some items that are all marked 925 and was hoping you could help me find out more about them (and possible value). Some of the items are just small scrap but some are larger and more interesting. Any help you can provide would be appreciated. If this is the wrong sub-forum to post this please let me know and ill request a mod to move it. I apologize for image quality, the best camera i have is on my iPhone. I will be adding items to this thread rather than make a bunch of new ones.

Item 1: Juicy Conture Necklace with Pendant. .925 on Pendant / small tag and chain clasp. 38 grams. Tested with Puritest and the result was red (positive for silver)

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4



Item 2: Sterling silver bracelet. Hallmark is an "H" with something in the middle. 27 grams. Not sure if part of hallmark or from wear/tear. Tested with Puritest and the result was red (positive for silver)

http://i58.tinypic.com/2rhpdzt.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/10s6nh2.jpg
http://i58.tinypic.com/2rp68vs.jpg

SOLVED: thanks to nhbenz. Appears to be this item: http://www.johnhardy.com/classic-chain-large-bracelet/2_407_1189404.html#prefn1=materialDesc1&sz=24&start=25&prefv1=Silver&tiles=true

Item 3: Mexico Silver Bracelet. Marked TC-10 which I think is somehow linked to this company: http://www.farfetched.com/ Nevermind, I emailed the company and they said its not one of their products. Thing is heavy (80 Grams)! Tested with Puritest and the result was red (positive for silver)

http://i60.tinypic.com/qpoy2d.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/34dmr89.jpg
http://i58.tinypic.com/23sta41.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/33csz5v.jpg

Item 4: Tiffany & Co Bracelet. I am 99.9% sure this is a fake due to quality and the puritest dissolving the silver up quick but figured I would post it.
http://i59.tinypic.com/2s9otac.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/jjtirq.jpg
http://i58.tinypic.com/339lxer.jpg

Item 5: Unidentified Bracelet. Has 925 stamped on the pendant. 117 Grams. Has 3 strands of "dangles". One of them (only tested one) tested positive for silver.
http://i59.tinypic.com/1535vgo.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/dyn8kg.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/xgbcba.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/mmbtc7.jpg
 
Last edited:
I believe the H mark on the second item (bracelet) is from John Hardy.
 
Upvote 0
Item 3 is a Taxco piece.
 
Upvote 0
Item 3 is a Taxco piece.

Thank you & I agree. I am trying to find out anything more about value other than silver weight. From what I have found out T = Taxco C = First initial of surname of person who created the item 10 = 10 person with the C as the first letter of the surname register in Taxco.
 
Upvote 0
I believe the H mark on the second item (bracelet) is from John Hardy.

Thank you! Updated that item in that post. Looks like it will fetch a pretty penny.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom