What's new

New Member Virginia Beach

kbellcpa

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 5, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia Beach, VA
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Would like to find others from Virginia Beach to go hunting with. I bought my first metal detector about 12 years ago, but only used it a few times. No one will go with me. My kids refuse to go as well as my husband. Interested in old relics. Any other women out there in Virginia Beach?
 
Welcome...

from Central Florida!


ret :tchest:
 
Welcome to t-net you might try in the States section under Virginia? Lots of clubs and groups. :thumbsup:
 
I ALSO LIVE IN VA. BEACH AND LOVE TO METAL DETECT (ONLY BEEN DOING IT FOR 2 YEARS) MY HUSBAND WILL TAKE ME AND SIT IN A LAWN CHAIR AND EITHER READ OR FISH. SINCE I'M A GRANDMOTHER I DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO GO WITH BUT I REALLY LOVE IT. ALSO HAVE TROUBLE FINDING PLACES TO METAL DETECT.
 
i'm interested in hunting treasure in va beach

Would like to find others from Virginia Beach to go hunting with. I bought my first metal detector about 12 years ago, but only used it a few times. No one will go with me. My kids refuse to go as well as my husband. Interested in old relics. Any other women out there in Virginia Beach?

I live in va beach, moved here last year. i'd love to have someone to go with. Have you found anyone yet? please feel free to email me



badprincess13@hotmail.com
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom