Ruben

Greenie
Jul 29, 2005
Michigan
Hello all,heres another new guy to the forum.Been tecten since the snow melted so I'm quit new to the hobby.I have a few tecters from the whites prizm IV then to the Sovereign Elite(very good machine) and now the Quatro.So far 4 days with the quatro and starting to manage a few deep wheats with it 7 or 8" on one, and today all i managed was a few bottle caps and a 1919 wheat that was about 9 or 10'' down,and thats with the 8" coil.I know the silver is close with this machine,the more i use it the better i feel about it,when i'm able to start learning what the tones are with the numbers,i'll be hiting just like i do with the sov.I'm from Milan MI.I'm 39 and i gotta wife and three kids.its a quick intro,but i wanna find my way around this site.Thanks Surfrat for showing me to this site. I wanna show my latest elite finds but I'm stumlin trying to put the pics on

Attachments

• Best so far.jpg
    Best so far.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 210
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Ruben

Ruben

Greenie
Jul 29, 2005
Michigan
I could'nt preveiw my pics so i didnt think they showed up but it did.The penny is a injun 1880 and the silver is a 1918 half dollar ;D

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum ruben!!HH

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Ruben to the forum and to a great hobby ! Looking forward to your finds. H H !

Huntin' 59er

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread