What's new

New Member

monroe35

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2012
Messages
37
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Location
Katy, Texas
Detector(s) used
none
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello,everyone. My name is monroe35. This looks like a great place for information and discussion. I'm a Beale Treasure researcher (over 25 years) and would like to share some of my information with you. I had a book published in 2011 that unfortunately was categorized as historical fiction, but did contain information about my solution to BC3 which I will share with you. I do believe the Beale Treasure Story to be true. Whether it's there or not, I don't know. monroe35
 
Hello,everyone. My name is monroe35. This looks like a great place for information and discussion. I'm a Beale Treasure researcher (over 25 years) and would like to share some of my information with you. I had a book published in 2011 that unfortunately was categorized as historical fiction, but did contain information about my solution to BC3 which I will share with you. I do believe the Beale Treasure Story to be true. Whether it's there or not, I don't know. monroe35

Welcome to the site. There is a Beale code board here:

Beale Codes
 
Thanks, Kentucky Cache. I'll hook on to the Beale code board. monroe35
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom