DonnyB
Greenie
- Joined
- Jan 6, 2013
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 4
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Raeford NC
- Primary Interest:
- Prospecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Good Morning
I am a new member here, I live in Raeford and am stationed at NC. I have been working the streams of Uwharrie pretty hard with not much success. Uwharrie has been prospected very hard. I am wondering if maybe a member here has access to some private land that they would be willing to let me tag along onto. I deploy next month so only looking to go out one more time. Thank You
I am a new member here, I live in Raeford and am stationed at NC. I have been working the streams of Uwharrie pretty hard with not much success. Uwharrie has been prospected very hard. I am wondering if maybe a member here has access to some private land that they would be willing to let me tag along onto. I deploy next month so only looking to go out one more time. Thank You







