What's new

New member

Herrielui28

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 28, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Would like some imput into buying a new metal detector. Looking at the Linux ironcex. Any help on which 1 to buy would be greatly appreciated. Tks
 
Would like some imput into buying a new metal detector. Looking at the Linux ironcex. Any help on which 1 to buy would be greatly appreciated. Tks
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
tn_metal_detector.gif
I never heard of a Qinux Ironcex so I had to look it up...
 
Before you buy a detector let us know where you plan on hunting and what you are interested in finding.
Are you hoping to detect in the woods/fields looking for relics?
Are you hoping to detect in Parks looking for coins or rings or salt water beaches?
Also what is your budget?
There are a lot of good detectors out there. I don't know anything about the one you are asking about but so far no one has posted anything positive about it. Chances are it might not be that good.

With a little information I am sure you will get some useful feedback.
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom