What's new

new metal detector help

wvminer

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 24, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Weston, West Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to the metal dectector and treasure hunting scene. I have always loved rummaging around in our old barns on our farm to just get a taste of how older generations lived. There is also rumor from some old liturature I found in my county court house that the confederate army camped on our farm for about two years. But now I am wanting to get a metal detector to find the stuff I have missed that's not on the surfac and I have no clue about what to look for equiptment wise. So my question is what kind of metal detector should I get as an absolute beginner. I don't want an extremely expensive one but I do want one that I can find some stuff with. I'm not looking for Atlantis just some horse harnesses and nicknacks. Thanks in advance''. Zach.
 
Tesoro, Whites, Fisher, Garrett, Minelab, all make great detectors for you to start with. Select a budget, do your due dilligence and get to swinging - Good Luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom