What's new

New mines

Three mines or three "mining claims"?

- Geowizard
 
...I live in Kenner Louisiana...

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: LOUISIANA for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

I just purchased 3 mining claims in Arizona...I am looking for fellow treasure hunters in the New Orleans area. W have a mine lab manticore.
tn_metal_detector.gif
You might consider posting your request on FORUM: LOUISIANA for additional exposure...
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Mazukem,

I have prospected almost all of the "gopher holes" here in Arizona. I can probably help.

- Geowizard
 
Welcome Mazukem TN is a good down to earth forum with countless ppl that know there $hit lol.
 
I just purchased 3 mining claims in Arizona. I live in Kenner Louisiana. I am looking for fellow treasure hunters in the New Orleans area. W have a mine lab manticore.
Kenner, LA? Are you going to the Shipwreck Conference in New Iberia at the end of the month?
 

Attachments

  • Corrected_Flyer.webp
    Corrected_Flyer.webp
    261.4 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom