New Nox 800 Owner

Congrats and happy hunting!

Just ordered the Nox 800....fingers crossed that it’s everything I’ve been reading about! Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Congrats on the new machine! It works very well. Just wait till you get some hours on it before judging it. There's lots to learn in those tones.

Congratulations, first run it right out of the box in park 1 and it will most likely run fine , then read the manual and play with it. If you get lost or confused just do a reset , you will like it, there are many here to help you.

Doug

Just ordered the Nox 800....fingers crossed that it’s everything I’ve been reading about! Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

That will depend on what you have been reading! :laughing7:. Have fun!

stay in the standard modes. read the manual carefully. especially the chart at the end that shows what the default settings are for each standard mode. You will get a better idea which to use park 1 or park 2 or field 1 or field 2.
like the other guy said, don't give up too soon. It is a hot machine.

save the advanced settings for after you feel comfortable with the default settings in different modes.

HH

Good luck with your new detector. All I know, is that I like mine.

Awesome you will be happy start with the presets that machine is deep. Good luck hope to see some cool finds posted. Tommy

congrats on the 800. You should really like it.
Learning curve depends on a few things. Like did you use a Minelab detector before? Like Doug said stay with default settings for a while before you tackle advanced features.
But the advanced features are what will tailor your machine to your hunt site to make a quieter hunt.

800 is a hot machine and can be chatty, but also can be tamed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back