New/Old member

gtodude

Jan 19, 2012
Punta Gorda, Fl
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT 300 and Whites Beachunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning everyone! I have been a member of the site since 2012 but life had taken me off in a different direction career wise so I had to put detecting on the back burner for a bit. My name is Eric and I am a funeral director and embalmer but make a career change to become an airline pilot 5 years ago.

While sitting in a hotel room last week, I had a major epiphany...I thought, wow...I travel the country and have the best opportunity to metal detect all over the place, why not bring my detector with and give it a shot. So here I am, back in the game!!

I split my months home between Bristol, IN and Punta Gorda, FL and would love to make new friends to hunt with. If you are interested, let me know! I will post where I will be each week with hopes of making new friends in each city I frequent so look for many posts to come.

Eric

Hi Eric - welcome back to the forum and to the hobby! :icon_thumleft:

Welcome back to Tnet from Mississippi

Welcome back! :occasion14:

Welcome back from North Central Illinois, Eric. 🙋

tn_md.gif
Welcome back Eric! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome back. Quick question, Why would you give up an exciting career for a boring one? :laughing7:

Thank you all!!

Hahahaha, nice Kingskid! :laughing7:

Welcome back from Northern Virginia, I must say when you make a career change you don't fool around!:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back