D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 3, 2017 Thread Owner #1 The one on the left arrived today. I might consider them a pair if I can imagine the one on the right is holding his breath (difficult to see from pics but it is blue based not white)!! Attachments IMG_9887.webp 100.7 KB · Views: 100 IMG_9888.webp 103.9 KB · Views: 94 Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
The one on the left arrived today. I might consider them a pair if I can imagine the one on the right is holding his breath (difficult to see from pics but it is blue based not white)!!
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Jul 4, 2017 #2 Cool, they do look very close.